Click here to view the latest bulletin.
Below are our Family Worship Guides. We began these during the COVID-19 quarantine and are continuing these to serve as an aid to your family worship at home. Each week has a series of questions that goes along with the sermon preached that Sunday.
What is the best way to view the Family Worship services above?
We encourage you to view these Family Worship Guides with your entire family present. With that being said, the best ways to watch these are as follows:
- Some smart TVs have a built in web browser. If yours does, the easiest way to view our Family Worship Guides will be to simply visit fbcthibodaux.org/family. The Family Worship Guide should appear full screen so that you and your family can gather together around your TV.
- If you have an Amazon Firestick, simply use the internet app included and visit fbcthibodaux.org/family. The Family Worship Guide will be full screen on your TV to allow your family to gather together for worship.
- If you have a Roku device, you can download free apps to allow you to send what is on your phone to your TV. This is another great way to allow your family to gather together in one room.
- If your laptop has a HDMI port, you can easily connect your laptop to your TV. HDMI allows both video and audio to be sent to your TV allowing you to use your TV’s speakers for better sound quality. After connecting an HDMI cable, your laptop should automatically mirror your display so that you will see the same thing on both your laptop and your TV. From there, simply use your favorite web browser and visit fbcthibodaux.org/family and this should allow the ability for you and your family to be able to sit together and worship.
- If you do not have any of these options available to you, gather your family around your computer or device and worship together in that way. Feel free to fill out a contact form and we will reach out to you to determine if there are any other options unique to your situation.
How can I participate in Wednesday night online prayer services if i do not have a Facebook account?
We have added a Facebook feed above to allow those without Facebook be able to view and participate. On Wednesday nights around 6:15 p.m. or so, you should see a live video at the top of the news feed. If you have any specific prayer requests at that time, please text Tony at 985.856.1137 and he will add your requests to the list.
Do you have any resources on how to conduct Family Worship in my home?
Yes we do! We have been compiling a list of articles and sermons which you can find on our Resources page.
Is there a way that I can continue to give to support the ministry at FBC Thib?
Yes! We have several ways for you to give.
1. You can mail your check to our church office. Our address is 1021 Canal Blvd, Thibodaux, LA 70301. (Please do NOT mail cash.)
2. You can drop your check off at the church office on Monday – Thursday from 8-12. Feel free to contact our secretary, Mrs. Robyn, at 985.446.5611 if you have any questions.
3. Lastly, we have recently added a way for you to give online. Click here to check out this cool new resource!
Is there anyone I can talk to? I am really struggling with everything that is happening.
We definitely understand the difficulty of what is happening and understand how overwhelming it may feel. We would love to talk with you and help you as you process these events. Please call our church office at 985.446.5611 or fill out a contact form here and we will be in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, we would encourage you to visit our Sermons page to listen to previous sermons which can help take your focus of your circumstances and be placed onto the Word of God.
Also, we would encourage you to visit our Resources page. There you can find articles and sermons on Family Worship and a letter written by one of our leaders on how to navigate through the financial burden that COVID-19 has caused many people.
What are the latest updates on COVID-19?
To stay up-to-date with the latest and most accurate news concerning COVID-19, it is best to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website here.
I have another question that is not answered here.
Please fill out our contact form with your question and we will contact you shortly.